Friday, December 6, 2013

NeuroDaily

NeuroDaily. 
The first I tested... I had a bottle a day, 2 days in a row.  It is tangerine citrus flavored, lightly carbonated water. The main purpose of NeuroDaily is to provide your body with an extra boost of vitamins. It supports a healty immune system and helps fight your body of the distress caused from lack of sleep, stress, and poor nutrition. 

So, here was my experience...
Like I said, I drank a bottle a day, two days in a row. I decided to start with this immune system boosting drink because I was starting to get sick.  From the stress of moving and the allergens from sleeping in a new house (that wasn't previously ours or cleaned to my liking) I started to get a terrible head cold about a week ago. The drinks tasted basically like a 7-up or Mountain Dew. Not my favorite at all, but it was drinkable.. And if anyone likes citrusy flavored carbonated drinks, I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Right away, of course, I didn't feel any different... But to be honest, today I do feel a little better! Call it a coincidence.. But my cold has definitely subsided.  Whether that's due to the drink or not I obviously can't prove... But, the drink had absolutely no negative side affects. It gives your body a boost of immunity which may have stopped my cold dead in its tracks. Definitely a great way to take your daily vitamins!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment