Sunday, August 25, 2013

Military Diet : Day 3- FINAL Results


I finished! 
Breakfast- 5 saltine crackers, 1 apple, 1 slice cheddar cheese 

Lunch- 1 egg, 1 slice of toast 

Dinner- 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 a banana, 1 cup vanilla ice cream 


So here are the results: on day two, I didn't exercise at all, but I stuck exactly to the diet. On day three my husband, dogs, and I went on a 3 mile walk and I only ate 1/2 cup of tuna (1 cup is a lot of dry tuna). BUT we also went to the movies last night so I have in and got a regular sized icee and a junior sized popcorn... Yes with butter and salt. I didn't expect to lose anything, but I did! Between day 2 and 3 I lost another 4 pounds!! My total weight loss for the military diet was 7.2 pounds. I am so excited! I don't plan to restart the diet after 4 days like it says you can, in just going to try to eat healthier than I used to and to keep up my exercising. 

This diet did give me a different appreciation for "plain" food, less sugar in coffee, less mayo in tuna, less salt and pepper on eggs, and less ketchup and mustard on turkey dogs. So I'd say for a quick weight loss, it's worth it. Good luck to all who try it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment