Thursday, August 22, 2013

Military Diet

August.22.2013
Well I decided to do the Military Diet and when I mentioned it on facebook, I received a lot of negative feedback. I figured this was a positive way to express my thoughts without directing my frustration to a specific source. 
Let me preface by saying I am not an over weight person, but I've never been "skinny." In the past year I have put on about 12 pounds which is the heaviest I've ever been. Again, some people may say, "oh, you're still little you don't have to worry about it." Well.. As any short or petite person will tell you, if we gain weight, even a few pounds, it shows. For the sake of getting back where I want to be, I decided to give my body a jump start on loosing weight. 
With this diet, you are supposed to loose 10 pounds in 3 days. Now I sort of doubt that I will loose that much, but even 5 pounds would be nice! It is not supposed to give you lasting results, but I already exercise so my hope is just to give myself a head start. Just google it for more info.
I'll hopefully continue to post and to tell the honest truth with the ups and downs of this diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment